MORNING WEBINAR 10:00am – 12:15pm PST
10:00am – WELCOME REMARKS
Jenna Kelly, Senior Conference Producer, Bonhill Group plc
10:10am KEYNOTE: A Year of Tech Inequities
- The biggest inequities to come out of the tech industry in 2021 – unpacked
- What are common microaggressions, and where do they rear their head in a tech workplace?
- Creating a platform to encourage uncomfortable conversations around racial inequity
- Checking yourself, and calling out ‘flippant’ or ‘throwaway’ behaviour in work
STREAM 1: INTERSECTING DIVERSITIES & TECH
10:30am PANEL: Transgender & Non-Binary Inclusion in Tech
- In an industry considered so progressive, what is the tech working environment like for trans and non-binary employees?
- What are tech companies not getting right for their trans employee representation?
- What are the barriers to entry, and what are the exclusion issues faced once in the workplace?
- Support for trans, non-binary, and LGBTQ+ tech workers – overcoming the barriers
11:15am LIVE Q&A: Where Neurodiversity & Technology Meet
- Why is representation of neurodivergence so low in the workplace?
- The benefits that a neurodiverse workforce can bring to the tech workplace
- Designing technology that is inclusive and accessible
- What is the future of the collaborate work between neurodiverse communities and the technology industry?
STREAM 2: TECH ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION
10:30am PANEL: What’s Incoming for Investment in Innovation
- How has a pandemic impacted investment in technology? And let’s take a forward look at the big technological innovation trends for 2022…
- Where your business can begin to generate better digital processes, to overtake the competition
- What are the biggest avenues of opportunity for technological product innovation?
- The most valuable areas in which to develop new business ventures, or grow existing ones
11:15am LIGHTNING TALK: Unpacking Intrapreneurship
- Getting back to basics – what is intrapreneurship?
- How can you create a culture of idea generation within your technology business?
- The policies you need for budding entrepreneurs to do what they do best
- Spotting the intrapreneurs within your existing talent, and noticing the skillsets for new hires
11:40am CLOSING CONVERSATION: Introducing the New Face of Good Leadership
- Say goodbye to controlling, authoritative and opaque leadership
- Where did these traditional characteristics of leadership come from? Are they still helpful?
- How today’s business executives can – and should – bring humanity and empathy into their leadership
- Using failure and vulnerability to set an example, and create a brave space for your employees
- What should the ‘new’ characteristics of leadership be, for our incoming leaders? And how can we develop these skills?
12:10pm – CLOSING REMARKS
12:15pm – LUNCH BREAK & NETWORKING
AFTERNOON MASTERCLASSES 2:30pm – 3:15pm PST
PROGRESSION & DEVELOPMENT FOR PRODUCTIVITY
2:30pm MASTERCLASS 1
Burnout 101: Being Proactive in a Hybrid Working World
- With life at work, and work at home, how many of us are reaching burnout…and why?
- Steps you can take to manage your workload and your mental load
- Protecting and caring for particularly vulnerable employees
- Picking up on the symptoms of burnout, managing them, and putting your wellbeing first
2:30pm MASTERCLASS 2
Developing your Personal Brand & Putting it to Use
- How a strong personal brand can empower underrepresented voices
- How to design your brand to smash the glass ceilings and boost your output
- The steps to creating, communicating and leveraging your personal brand
- How can you bring confident personal branding into your work?