MORNING WEBINAR 10:00 – 12:00 GMT
10:00 – WELCOME REMARKS
Jenna Kelly, Conference Producer, Bonhill plc
10:05 - KEYNOTE
TECH FOR THE 2020S
10:25 PANEL: Tech Connects Us
- How has technology kept us connected to friends, family & colleagues this year?
- The future of connection and socialising, on platforms and off.
- What new innovations have emerged in an attempt to keep up interactions?
- Are there risks that we need to be aware of, in relying on tech for connection?
Cara Antoine, President & Chairwoman, Netherlands, Women in Tech
11:10 CASE STUDY: Back to Work with Emerging Tech
- What tech is out there helping us get back to work safely?
- How will offices need to change to accommodate regulations and guidelines?
- The technology that’s emerging to help businesses achieve workplace safety
- Wearables, detection tech and VR – what’s out there to smooth the transition?
11:35 LIVE Q&A: Mobility of Tech Talent
- With a world working from home, will non-nationals move out of Ireland?
- Is the quality of a job in Ireland enough to keep workers in the country?
- If Irish expats return, what does the future look like for the tech community?
- What can tech companies, big and small, look out for in recruiting new talent?
TECHNOLOGY & HUMANITY
10:25 PANEL: AI: Catch Me if You Can
- Where and how is AI being used for good, pre- and post-pandemic?
- How can artificial intelligence help solve some of our biggest global challenges?
- For workplaces adopting and scaling AI – how can this be done ethically?
- Bias in, bias out: the real dangers of AI that must be eradicated. But how?
Deepa Mann-Kler, Commissioner, Equality Commission for Northern Ireland
Laura McGee, Founder & CEO, Diversio
11:10 CASE STUDY: Be Innovative, Be Diverse
- Tech companies are amongst the most innovative in the world; why?
- How can this innovation be accelerated using a diverse and inclusion approach?
- What are the facts and figures around diversity fuelling innovation?
- Ways to embed diversity strategically to see greater growth, and a better bottom line
11:35 FIRESIDE CHAT: Social Impact is Key
- Taking stock, and being responsible, in emerging from a global lockdown
- What social and environmental risks is the world now facing?
- What role can technology play in bettering workplaces and society?
- How can tech companies focus strategies on responsible & ethical practices, for social good?
12:10 – CLOSING Q&A and REMARKS
12:15 – END OF MORNING WEBINAR
AFTERNOON WEBINAR 14:00 – 16:15 GMT
14:00 – WELCOME REMARKS
Gillian Keating, Co-Founder, iWish
DIVERSITY ISN’T ENOUGH
14:25 CASE STUDY: Building a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion-first Culture
- How can we leverage the power of our employees to create inclusivity?
- What role do communities have to play?
- The significance of talent in building a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace
- What challenges come up in the journey of DEI culture, and how to solve them
Jasmine Arora, Head of Capital Markets, Google Cloud Platform, Google
14:50 FIRESIDE CHAT: Intersectionality: It’s Staggered
- What are the uncomfortable discussions we need to have to improve inclusion?
- Are we doing better on gender equality than LGBTQ+ representation?
- Where is the race conversation now, and where does it need to go?
- Work is needed across the board, but how do we spread the effort to be intersectional?
15:25 THINK TANK: Taking Up Digital Space
- Underrepresented groups in the workplace need physical space to be seen and heard
- How are these groups impacted by remote working and virtual workplaces
- How can employers ensure that effort is going into INCLUDING marginalised employees?
- What can you do as a manager, or an employee, to give others a digital voice and space?
PROFESSIONALLY DEVELOPING 101
14:25 PERSONAL INTROSPECTIVE: How to Embed Allyship
- Without a physical audience, what challenges come up in presenting via a screen?
- The dos and don’ts of virtual presentations
- Ways to engage an audience that you can’t see: unique and quirky ways to execute
- Are visual aids best left ‘at home’, or can they truly enhance your presentation?
Bilal Harry Khan, Host, Over the Bridge podcast
14:50 INTERVIEW: Leadership in a Crisis
- What’s been learnt this year about good leadership in heightened situations?
- What do we define as ‘good’, when it comes to a leader? Is it measurable?
- Are there particular skills or abilities that align with ‘good’ leadership?
- Is this an opportunity to push for promotion of women, people of colour & marginalised groups?
Terri Moloney, Director, Employee Success, Salesforce
Furkan Karayel, CEO & Inclusive Leadership Advisor, Diversein.com
Michael Levin, President, Custom Solutions Inc
15:25 MASTERCLASS: Networking in Virtual Realms
- The importance of maintaining a solid networking during the COVID-19 pandemic
- How do the basic skills of face-to-face networking compare to virtual networking?
- How can we be productive and maintain long-term relationships physically and virtually?
- The faux-pas of networking in our current climate
16:00 – CLOSING Q&A and REMARKS
16:15 – END OF AFTERNOON WEBINAR