MORNING WEBINAR 10:00 – 12:30 CET
10:00 – WELCOME REMARKS
Jenna Kelly, Senior Conference Producer, Bonhill plc
10:10 - Opening Panel: Diversity Conversations Across Europe: Progress from Country to Country
- Adopting an awareness of varying progress in diversity, equity & inclusion across the continent
- Tailoring our language and approaches dependent on the context and region – direct approaches vs treading lightly
- The last year in news; what have been the landmark events in equality politics from nation to nation?
- Where are the hurdles geographically when it comes to gender, race, disability representation, age, and LGBTQ+ representation?
Kamina Aisola, Director, EMEA Segments & Acceleration Programmes, Amazon Web Services
Dr. Cristina Aranda, Consultant in Digitalisation and AI, MujeresTech & Spain AI
Dániel Waliduda, Program Coordinator, HIV Peer Service, Háttér Society
STREAM 1: SUPPORTING DIVERSE LEADERS
11:00 CONVERSATION: Do We Really Need to Send the Elevator Down?
- Our expectations of marginalised voices at the top
- How to be a role model & mentor, without taking on sole responsibility for diversity
- Creating a company-wide structure which promotes and empowers diverse leadership, and proactively encourages career progression
- Providing more support for senior staff from typically underrepresented groups
Lisa Spencer, Vice President, Marketing, Irdeto
11:35 PRESENTATION: Europe’s Venture Capital Hide & Seek – Find the Diverse Tech Founders
- How and why tech companies with diverse leadership perform better
- Do investors believe gender plays a role in access to funding?
- Identifying the biggest barriers & challenges underrepresented groups face in getting funding
- With such a small percentage of VC funding going to underrepresented founders – what needs to change?
Gary Stewart, Founder & CEO, Founder Tribes
STREAM 2: GROWTH & TRANSFORMATION WITH TECH
11:00 FIRESIDE CHAT: Transformation of Legacy Businesses vs Digital Natives
- Digital transformation investment should continue post-pandemic, but some organisations have more work to do than others
- How can European legacy businesses play catch-up within digital transformation?
- Evolving transformation to optimisation: how to digitise internal business
- Create growth and profitability from digital transformation projects, learning from global start-ups
Ravina Mutha, Co-Founder, Enterprise Bot
Susana Delgado, Digital Strategy Director, PagoNxt (a Santander company)
Suzana Curic, Head of Digital Native and ISV business at Amazon Web Services Iberia, AWS
11:35 PRESENTATION: Creating Growth with Data Analytics
- How we use the huge volumes of data we’re collecting will make or break our tech advancements
- Collaboration and partnerships will create new opportunities between industries
- How advanced data automation and digital adoption has accelerated in every area of work
- Future Digital Services reliant on 5G and how these are built on data analytics
12:00 - CLOSING Q&A: You Either Win…or You Learn
- Changing the old mentality of ‘win or lose’, and reshaping our attitudes for better performance
- Not simply accepting failure, but actively encouraging it and seeking those opportunities for learning
- What exactly can we learn from mistakes? And how does that actively translate into positive change?
- Where does our obsession with perfection and succeeding come from? And how can we start to unpack that psychologically?
Kirsty Sharman, Founder, Referral Factory
Riya Karumanchi, Founder & CEO, SmartCane
12:25 – CLOSING REMARKS
12:30 – LUNCH BREAK & NETWORKING
AFTERNOON MASTERCLASSES 14:30 – 15:15 CET
14:30 Testing Your Business’ Readiness for DEI Policies
- Taking a step back and unpacking where your business is at with diversity & inclusion
- The knowledge to establish before jumping into diversity policies
- Identifying what policies best suit your company and your people
- How to engage the workforce in DEI strategies in a proactive and engaging way
Jose M. Romero, Director, MARC (Men Advocating Real Change) Alumni Learning & Engagement, Catalyst
Sandra Ondraschek-Norris, VP Global MARC (Men Advocating Real Change) Learning, Catalyst
14:30 How to Maintain Inclusive Comms in Hybrid Working
- Identifying what you and your employees have found better about your remote working life
- Are your internal organisational communications truly inclusive? Is digital better?
- The comparison between office working environments and work from home, when it comes to having a voice
- How can you keep up the benefits of digital communication when in-person working resumes?
Laura Smith, Founder, VALIDEI Research