MORNING WEBINAR 10:00 – 12:15 CET
10:00 – WELCOME REMARKS
Jenna Kelly, Conference Producer, Bonhill plc
Maxine Nwaneri, Founder, The Future is Greater
Nis Arend, Founder, The Top 1%
10:05 - KEYNOTE: Rethink the Unpredictable
- The new priorities that take top of the tech list in the coming months and years
- How has technology changed our lives, and how has the pandemic changed technology?
- Do tech business models need to change for a more flexible and ever-changing climate?
- Where will we be in 5 years? Can we rely on 5 year plans anymore?
Sarah Burnett, Founding Partner, Head of Technology Immersion and Insights, Emergence Partners Ltd.
STREAM 1: TECH FOR HUMANKIND
10:25 PANEL: Responsible Tech Rebuilding Society
- What are the dangers for society of rushing into a post-pandemic world, and back to old ways?
- From healthcare access to flexible working tech, how social innovations can support emergence from lockdown
- Is this our chance to take hold of the climate emergency, once and for all? What is tech’s role in this?
- How can your business contribute towards the return to a more ethical and sustainable ‘normal’?
Trisha de Borchgrave, Senior Associate, Global Women Leaders Strategic Philanthropy
Anna Derinova-Hartmann, Head of Charter Tech Business, FlixMobility Tech GmbH
Caroline Lawson, Field CTO, SE Manager – Northern Europe, SailPoint
Manuella Cunha Brito, Co-Founder & CEO, Good Tech Lab
Jeremie Warner, Director & Founder, Power a Life
11:10 LIVE Q&A: Artificial Intelligence & Bias: It’s Complicated
- What are the dangers of unconscious bias in a workplace, in leadership and in society?
- In our new virtual workplaces, how can AI help eliminate some of this bias in recruitment, training and promotion?
- What do we do when the AI is biased? Is an AI-based recruiter more biased than the humans?
- How can we de-bias our increasingly AI-driven world, remove the skew at the source, and use it for good?
Navo Wickramanayake, Co-Founder & Director, The Better Tomorrow Movement
Caroline Lair, Founder, The Good AI
Euan Crosby, Global Lead Business Talent Acquisition Manager, Signavio
11:45 CASE STUDY: The Marriage of Tech & Mental Health
- How can abuse of technology negatively impact mental health?
- How can technology professionals in high-intensity work environments prioritize their wellbeing?
- What technologies and wearables are being developed to combat and cure mental illnesses?
- The role of innovations and platforms supporting the world’s mental health during COVID-19
Hanne Horvath, Co-Founder & VP Business Development, HelloBetter
STREAM 2: THE TECH WORLD TO COME
10:25 PANEL: The Rebrand of Digital Transformation
- What lessons are there from the COVID-19 pandemic, for businesses who were in the midst of digital transformation?
- The question is no longer ‘should’ businesses digitse, but ‘how’ can they do so
- The art of rapid decision-making and adopting the start-up mentality
- Managing the risks of smaller timelines, and ensuring fear-driven thinking steers clear of strategies
Kath Moore, CIO Utilities, Automation & Innovation, HSBC
Mercedes Pantoja, Head of Technology & Architecture – Digital, LATAM Airlines
Charly Sturm, Manager of Digital Transformation, DIPLAN
Momo Bertrand, Digital Media Officer, United Nations
Lily Wong, VP, Digital Transformation R&D Global Head of Product and Pipeline Platform, Bayer
11:10 FIRESIDE CHAT: Be Prepared with Data
- The impact of a world at home – more data than ever before
- What new ways can we analyse and use the data we are collecting?
- Big data: how much data are we storing and how are we storing it?
- Using data to build products and services that people want, and NEED, in finding their feet again
Daniel Winterstein, Chief Technical Officer, Good-Loop
Henriette Jareklew, Digital Leader & Digital Expert, LKF
Ahnjili ZhuParris, Data Scientist, Center for Human Drug Research
11:45 CASE STUDY: COVID-19 & Tech Abuse: The Online Pandemic
- What does the world of online abuse look like; pre, during and post-pandemic?
- The responsibility of tech developers to eliminate risks
- What can your tech organisation do to reduce online abuse and make services safer
- How should governments, businesses and societies work together in fighting this pandemic of online abuse?
Seyi Akiwowo, Founder, Glitch
12:10 – CLOSING REMARKS
12:15 – END OF MORNING WEBINAR
AFTERNOON WEBINAR 14:00 – 16:15 CET
14:00 – WELCOME REMARKS
14:05 KEYNOTE: Challenged to Change
- Adopting a mindset to help you navigate the uncertainty of a global pandemic
- How understanding ourselves and each other, and what we need to be our best selves matters now more than ever
- How having a focus and allowing ourselves to be both courageous and vulnerable can lead us to surprising results
- How awareness, care and compassion to self- and others- can lead to greater wellbeing
Karen Darke, British Paralympian and Owner, Inspire & Impact
STREAM 1: PROFESSIONALLY DEVELOPING 101
14:25 PERSONAL INTROSPECTIVE: Find Your Strengths, and Play to Them
- Do your strengths lie in your judgement, honesty, perspective, wisdom, social skills, leadership?
- How to identify your key character strengths
- How can you use your strengths to succeed at work, handle stress and believe in your own abilities?
- Understanding others’ traits in order to interact more effectively and build strong relationships
Dr Nerina Ramlakhan, Author, Fast Asleep Wide Awake
14:50 FIRESIDE CHAT: The 2020 Work-Life Balance
- The age-old buzzword has come back, with a new brand
- How can you balance your work and life, when they’re both in the same place?
- What role do employers have in protecting employees and allowing them to distance from the desk?
- Is there a way to integrate your two lives, instead of segregating them, that will benefit you and your wellbeing?
Ashanti Bentil-Dhue, Trainer & Facilitator, 100 White Allies
Elliot Gold, Co-Founder, Work.Life
Barjis Chohan, Director, The Barjis Initiative
15:25 MASTERCLASS: Up Your ‘Online Networking’ Game
- The importance of maintaining a solid networking during the COVID-19 pandemic
- How do the basic skills of face-to-face networking compare to virtual networking?
- How can we be productive about our networking and maintain long-term relationships physically and virtually?
- The faux-pas of networking in our current climate
Alisa Cohn, CEO, Alisa Cohn & Associates, Inc.
STREAM 2: THINK DIVERSE
14:25 PERSONAL INTROSPECTIVE: Unconscious Bias at Work
- How bias can affect you at work, and what to do about it- a take from an immigrant, mother, and a person with ADHD in one!
- How to spot bias in ourselves and others
- Can we be effective “rebels” at work to challenge bias? Should we?
- Beyond bias- creating a lasting change for ourselves and others in the organisation
- Is confidence the answer and can we really be “true authentic selves” at work?
Anna Jakielaszek, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant, SeeBeMean
14:50 FIRESIDE CHAT: The Intersectionality Conversation
- Diversity goes beyond gender – how can we support an intersectional approach to D&I strategies and mentalities?
- How are women of colour, the LGBTQ+ community and people with disabilities left behind in ‘female empowerment’?
- When we look at 30%, do we exclude other underrepresented groups from the conversation?
- How can you embody allyship in your organisation and support education on important issues?
Atena Hensch, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant, Hensch Consulting
Rikia Birindelli-Fayne, Director, Corporate Engagement, EMEA, Catalyst Inc.
15:25 MASTERCLASS: Creating Inclusive Communities
- What does inclusive leadership look like?
- What are the practical tools and tips for becoming a leader of staff networks that are included and feel like they belong?
- Inclusive communities bridge the gap between the rhetoric and reality of diversity
- Inclusive communities are the breeding ground of innovation and generate a different type of power
Cherron Inko-Tariah, Founder & Consultant, The Power of Staff Networks
16:00 – CLOSING REMARKS
16:15 – END OF SUMMIT