MORNING WEBINAR 10:00 – 12:00 PST
10:00 – WELCOME REMARKS
10:05 – KEYNOTE
STREAM 1: WHAT’S NEXT FOR TECH?
10:20 PANEL: The Future of Tech Investment
- Making investments during a time of uncertainty – what’s changed?
- The rise of certain technologies and innovations in fighting and emerging from the pandemic
- From IT support, to artificial intelligence, to the Internet of Things: what will come out on top in post-COVID investment?
- Will movements fighting for racial inequality have a positive impact on investment in black-owned tech firms?
11:00 LIVE Q&A: Connectivity’s Time to Shine
- With just over half the world connected to the internet, what changes need to be made to ensure digital accessibility?
- How can governments and organizations ensure social distance compliance whilst supporting active connectivity?
- Can regulations be adjusted to promote better internet equality, particularly in worst-affected areas?
- The role of businesses and leaders in making connectivity a public good
11:30 PRESENTATION: Emerging Tech: Watch this Space
- Which emerging technologies have come closer to home during the health crisis?
- In returning to a life without lockdown, what role will 5G, AI, VR, blockchain, 3D printing etc have to play?
- How will transformative tech alter our public systems, from government to healthcare to education?
- The emerging innovations that your company may want to keep an eye on, and adopt
STREAM 2: THE HUMAN IN DIGITAL
10:20 PANEL: Transformation: Cultural vs Digital
- Digital transformation projects are no longer an option, but a necessity for companies wanting to survive
- How do you ensure that your organisation is culturally transformed first and foremost?
- What can you do for your human employees, to bring them into the conversation of digitalization?
- The extra cultural shifts that will be needed in the wake of the pandemic, and the ongoing diversity movements worldwide?
11:00 LIVE Q&A: Virtual Relationship Management
- Is maintaining a client relationship more challenging in a digital era?
- What does the future of business travel look like, amidst video conferencing platform successes?
- The new skills required to keep someone interested and on board, through the screen
- How can your organisation train people-focused employees to keep up the momentum and client satisfaction?
11:30 PRESENTATION: Peaks & Troughs for Gaming
- The huge wins for the gaming industry with the world at home
- What social elements need to be brought into the conversation, as we encourage the industry to grow and sell more?
- How can the people behind the games, and the people consuming them, shape the face of gaming in the next 10 years?
- Harassment concerns: how can we ensure that we’re not ignoring the very real industry problems as we celebrate success?
11:50 – CLOSING REMARKS
AFTERNOON WEBINAR 14:00 – 16:00 PST
14:00 – WELCOME REMARKS
14:05 – KEYNOTE
STREAM 1: PROFESSIONALLY DEVELOPING 101
STREAM 2: REAL TALK – DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
14:20 PERSONAL INTROSPECTIVE: What Type of Conversationalist are You?
- How much self-awareness do you have around your own interaction with others?
- The key ways of asking questions and using verbal cues to get the information you want
- What role does body language have to play? How does this work in a world of video conferencing?
- Are you an active talker, or an active listener?
14:45 FIRESIDE CHAT: Creative Problem-Solving in a Crisis
- As companies and teams experience new and unique challenges – are there new and unique solutions to dream up?
- How can you collectively – and virtually – be more innovate in your problem-solving
- What new tools do we have in addressing the glaring issues our companies and societies are facing?
- The novel methods of ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking for straight-lined problems, and how to integrate them into your processes
15:15 MASTERCLASS: Goal-Setting for an Unpredictable Future
- Is the old way of setting ourselves goals redundant?
- In learning that we can’t always plan for things outside our control, how can we adapt our future aspirations?
- Changing your mindset for more realistic and flexible targets
- Is the 5 year plan a futile activity now, or can we transfer the key outcomes to a new template for a post-pandemic world?
14:20 PERSONAL INTROSPECTIVE: How Uncomfortable Will You Get?
- Having uncomfortable conversations is necessary for unpacking key inequality issues
- What is your experience of educating yourself and pushing your own mental boundaries in the realm of D&I?
- Do you recognise your own privilege? How does it make you feel?
- How can you become uncomfortable, to improve experiences for others?
14:45 FIRESIDE CHAT: Full-Time Carer, Full-Time Worker
- The impact of spending more time at home as a parent or caregiver
- How can employers support their employees who have caring responsibilities?
- What shift is occurring as women spend more time at home? What issues are they facing in this virtual AND at-home sphere?
- What impacts can flexible working policies have on the real-life schedules of full-time carers?
15:15 ROUNDTABLES: What Your Company Can Do
- A lack of equality and representation is everyone’s problem
- How can you, as an employee, push for more proactive reactions to the global movements against inequality?
- Ensuring that your company’s statements and actions are genuine and have real outcomes
- From policies to donations, what are the tangible steps that can be taken on an organisational level?
15:45 – CLOSING REMARKS
15:50 – END OF SUMMIT